Thursday, November 27, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know all of us have so many blessings to be thankful for in our lives. I hope today was a reflection day and allowed you to see all the good you are surrounded by.
I wanted to show a sneak peek of the nursery to the point we have gotten so far. As you can see we are getting it ready but there are still some decorative touches to be added like wall art, window treatments, etc. We get more and more excited as it comes together!
Also wanted to include an updated photo of our puzzle fundraiser....we were blessed in a BIG way by a donation from Chuck & Ashley Tyson, good friends of ours, and we have almost fully connected the outside of our puzzle. Since the start of the fundraiser we have a total of 138 pieces purchased which leaves 870 pieces to go. Thank you so much to all who have helped us with it. We appreciate it.
I have my individual home study meeting this coming Wednesday and I am looking forward to it. I will be giving updates about that later in the week. Have a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So exciting!!!!
ReplyDelete